lunes, 18 de febrero de 2008

7 things...

Acabo de leer esto en el blog de Catalina y me pareció buena idea, así que ahí va.

Here are "The Rules":
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Well, here it goes...

1. Catalina

2.
* I love puzzles! I know, I'm geeky
* I love makeup but hardly wear it! I'm too lazy, just use it when i go out on Saturdays or a day that i "feel" like that.
* I've lived in so many different places that i don't feel being from a particular place.
* The places that i want to take Caliche to visit are New Orleans, and of course Colombia.
* I'm an only child.
* Wish to visit Prague, London and New Zealand.
* Don't like politics, makes me really mad!

3. Nobones, Catalina, Oni, Lucia, Nutsue, Veronica

Feliz Semana!

1 comentario:

Lucia dijo...

hola !!!
Cuanta cantidad de medias que has tejido!!!
yo hice solo 2 pares y a crochet, no te das una idea de lo que me costó acertar las medidas de los pies!!
Yo también te voy a agregar a mi Technorati.
Muchos Carios desde Buenos Aires, Lucia ;=)